Check TOMATO SANDWICHES Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
TOMATO SANDWICHES Ingredients & Instructions
Tomato Sandwiches / Simple Tomato Sandwich Recipe / How To Make Tomato Sandwich
Tomato sandwiches recipe is a easy to make and healthy vegetarian sandwich recipe. It is great for breakfast and even school lunchboxes. It is made of brown bread, tomato, cucumber and spices. Tomatoes are a rich source of potassium and vitamins A and C. It is high in fiber. You can serve tomato sandwich with mint-coriander chutney or tomato sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Brown Bread – 4 nos.
- Nutralite Butter – 4 tbsp
- Tomato (cut into thick slices) – 12 pieces
- Salt as per taste –
- Black Pepper – as per taste
- Cucumber (peel and cut into slices) – 5-6 nos.
- Spread butter on hot bread slices.
- Now, cover the bread slices with tomato and cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle black pepper and little salt.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter or ghee in a pan on medium heat.
- Toast the sandwich till insides are warm and outsides are turns little golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot tomato sandwiches with green chutney.
TOMATO SANDWICHES was last modified: April 1st, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about TOMATO SANDWICHES below. If you know any more ways to cook TOMATO SANDWICHES then let us know.