Check about Heart Problem? Know about symptoms, types, and treatment on e akhabaar.
October 15, 2021
Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death worldwide. People in India are known to be more susceptible to this disease due to their food habits and lifestyle. It is one of the most common causes of hospitalization in India. There has been a marked increase in people afflicted by this disease, which has led medical experts to search for reasons behind it. One of the reasons for the high incidence of heart-related conditions is that around 30% of adults have high blood pressure, which leads to hardening of the arteries and heart disease. Let’s understand the heart problems in detail through this blog guided by doctors of our multispeciality hospital in Boisar.
SYMPTOMS OF HEART DISEASES
Heart disease is a condition that affects the heart. The symptoms can be tricky to identify because they are often similar to other health issues. It’s important to see your doctor when you notice any of these symptoms. They will need to perform tests in order for them to diagnose the problem and give you the appropriate treatment plan. If you have any questions about your condition or want more information on heart disease in general, consult the best hospital in Boisar. For now, let’s find out the common symptoms of heart diseases. Symptoms of heart disease can vary depending on what type of heart problem you have.
The most common symptoms include:
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Fainting or near fainting episodes
- Unusual fatigue or weakness
- Palpitations (increased heart rate)
- Dizziness and lightheadedness (or near fainting episodes)
- Unexplained sweating or clamminess, especially at night or after physical activity
TYPES OF HEART DISEASES
Heart disease can affect any person at any age. It can be inherited or caused by other factors like overweight, smoking or high cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Arrhythmias: It is a type of heart disease that is characterized by an abnormal, irregular heartbeat. They can be caused by a genetic condition, electrolyte imbalance, or an underlying heart condition.
- Atherosclerosis: It is a disease of the arteries which causes the arteries to narrow and harden. It starts when fatty substances like cholesterol build up in your blood vessels. This buildup causes narrowing and hardening of your arteries which can lead to heart attack, stroke, or even death.
- Cardiomyopathy: It is a disease in which the muscles in the heart become enlarged and can’t pump blood. It can range from mild to severe, depending on how much it affects the heart. More serious cardiomyopathy can cause swelling in the lower stomach, shortness of breath or respiratory failure, and more.
- Congenital Heart Disease: It is a heart problem that is present at birth. It can be associated with other problems. These include:
– Structural abnormalities, such as an abnormally septated or enlarged heart.
– Functional abnormalities, such as right and left-sided, and single lung ventricles.
- Coronary Artery Disease: Sometimes called coronary heart disease or CHD), it is a condition in which the coronary arteries are narrowed or blocked, especially by fatty deposits.
There are two main types of coronary artery disease:
- Coronary artery disease without heart attacks
- Coronary artery disease with heart attacks
PREVENTION OF HEART DISEASES
- Heart disease can be prevented by having a healthy diet. To prevent heart diseases, it’s best to avoid processed food, fast food, soft drinks and excess sugar.
- Smoking is bad for the heart because it can reduce blood flow to the heart. Smoking also raises stress hormones that can raise blood pressure and stress levels. You should avoid drinking alcohol. It can raise blood pressure and high cholesterol levels, which can increase your risk of heart problems.
- Stress has a significant impact on the heart and this can lead to heart problems. Additionally, hypertension is a risk factor for heart disease. It is important to practice meditation and learn how to deal with stress for good heart health.
- Consult the health care services in Boisar or near you if you sense the symptoms of heart disease.
Oftentimes, people are not aware of their risk factors because they are not always able to understand the first signs of cardiovascular diseases. Having a healthy lifestyle is not only good for you but also for your family. people who have had heart disease in the past should keep going to their checkups. Best Hospital, the multispeciality hospital in Boisar, urges you to share this information with your loved ones and motivate them to stay heart healthy. If they observe any symptoms, feel free to consult the leading cardiologist in Boisar. We are here for your healthcare 24×7!
Full details of Heart Problem? Know about symptoms, types, and treatment on our website.