Check Today Top Current Affairs 10 June 2021 from news headline section on e akhabaar
Today Top Current Affairs 10 June 2021
Daily Current Affairs 10 June 2021: This article consists of the latest top current affairs for 10 June 2021 that are essential for all competitive exams such as Bank, SSC, IBPS, SBI exams. You can also take our Current Affairs Quiz after studying our Today current affairs.
El Salvador declares bitcoin as legal tender, becomes world’s first country
El Salvador has declared bitcoin as legal tender and has become the first country in the world who has granted a legal tender status to bitcoin.
- The use of bitcoin as legal tender will become law in 90 days. due to this, El Salvador’s citizens who are working abroad will be able to send money back home in bitcoins.
- This move will generate financial inclusion, investment, tourism, innovation and economic development in the country.
RBI Deputy Governor Mahesh Kumar Jain gets an extension
On 9th June 2021, the government has extended the tenure of Deputy Governor Mahesh Kumar Jain for two years with effect from June 22, 2021. He was appointed as deputy governor for three years in June 2018.
- Jain’s term as RBI Deputy Governor was to be ended on June 21, 2021. now, will continue serving till June 22, 2021.
- The other three serving RBI’s deputy governors are Michael Patra, M Rajeshwar Rao, and T Rabi Sankar.
Former UP Chief Secretary Anup Chandra Pandey As Election Commissioner
On 9th June 2021, Former Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Shri Anup Chandra Pandey has taken sworn as the Election Commissioner (EC) of India.
- Pandey has become the second election commissioner of the Election Commission (EC). The three-member body is headed by Chief Election Commissioner Sushil Chandra and Rajiv Kumar is the other election commissioner.
More About Anup Chandra Pandey
- Pandey was Born on February 15, 1959, and he was a 1984-batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer. he has served for a period of about 37 years of service.
- In addition, he has served in various ministries and departments at the center and his state cadre of Uttar Pradesh (UP).
- Pandey was superannuated as the Uttar Pradesh chief secretary in August 2019.
- Mr. Pandey also has worked as a member of the National Green Tribunal Oversight Committee, Uttar Pradesh.
Centre extends LIC Chairman M R Kumar’s term till March 13, 2022
The appointments committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has given its approval to extend the tenure of MR Kumar as the Chairman of state-owned insurance company Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC).
- Prior to this, he was supposed to end on 30th June 2021 as LIC chairman. but, now, MR Kumar will continue serving as LIC chairman till March 13, 2022.
Virender Sehwag launches Experiential Cricket Learning Portal CRICURU
Indian Former cricketer Virender Sehwag has launched an experiential learning portal for Cricket coaching named CRICURU, which was is developed personally by Virender Sehwag along with Sanjay Bangar. Users can access the website @ www.cricuru.com. The website will offer a personalized learning experience for the younger players.
- players will be learned cricket through master classes by 30 player coaches such as AB de Villiers, Brett Lee, Brian Lara, Chris Gayle, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Jonty Rhodes, who will share their experience and learning with users.
World Bank Projects India’s GDP Growth Estimate at 8.3% in FY2021-22
The World Bank has estimated that the GDP of India will be 8.3% for FY22 (2021-22) and 7.5% for FY23 (2022-23). World Bank revised the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) growth rate of India in the June 2021 Global Economic Prospects report.
- In April 2021, the World Bank made a prediction of a 10.1 percent growth in Indian GDP for FY22. This was higher than the 5.4 percent it had projected in January. But now the projections have been downgraded.
Click Here For Daily Current Affairs 2021
Click Here for Daily Current Affairs Quiz 2021
Follow Us on Social Accounts for Updates
Post your comments about Today Top Current Affairs 10 June 2021 below.