When it comes to quality treatment, the hospitals in Jalandhar are always preferred because of the experienced doctors and cost-efficiency. Not only the government hospitals, but the private hospitals are affordable and reliable in terms of healthcare. Here in this article, we have compiled a list of the top 10 hospitals in Jalandhar, Punjab. Have a look at it.
There are 200 beds available at the hospital with 65 always reserved for cancer patients. Also, it became the first private cancer hospital to become fully functional in North-West India with all facilities for oncology and cancer surgery.
- Robot-Assisted surgical systems for urology, head and neck (ENT), gynaecology, bariatric and gastrointestinal surgery.
- NABL accredited Pathology laboratory
- 3D Video Laparoscopic surgical system for urology and GI cancer surgery
- Vast pool of medical talent from premier institutes of the country and abroad
Civil Lines, Jalandhar City, Punjab
Capitol Hospital is an NABH and NABL approved Multi-specialty hospital in Jalandhar. The hospital is known for its extensive services in different medical fields. With an aim to serve the local community, Dr. CS Pruthi established Capitol Hospital in the year 2014.
Dr. CS Pruthi is an experienced and skilled cardiologist who has been practicing and serving the people of Punjab since 1983. The hospital aims to provide pocket-friendly treatment and has tie-ups with various government relief schemes. Also, it has a program called cashless treatment for emergency cases.
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Cardiology
- 500 staff strength
- 250 OPDs daily
- Cashless treatment program
Pathankot Road (NH-44), Near Reru Chowk, Jalandhar -144012
Oxford Hospital is the brainchild of Dr. Gurbeer Singh Gill who is a reputed and dependable cardiologist in Punjab. With a motive to serve the people of Jalandhar, he established Oxford Hospital.
The skilled staff at Oxford Hospital has completed over 25,000 heart surgeries since its inception. The numbers speak volumes about the health and medical infrastructure.
Other than Dr. Gurbeer, there are some renowned doctors serving patients at Oxford Jalandhar. The list includes Dr. SPS Sooch, Dr. Deepanshu Sachdeva, Dr. Parmod Mahender and Dr. Ramesh Sachdeva.
- In-house pathology, CT Scan & X-Ray
- Fully loaded Ai-conditionaed cardiac ambulance for emergency
- Microbiology & Pathology Lab
- Fully Equipped Cardiac OT
- Cardiac Recovery Section
- Fully Equipped Neuro OT
- Radial Lounge
- Fully facilitated Deluxe & semi Deluxe Private ward
Contact: +919855000028, +911815080752
305, Lajpat Nagar, Near Nakodar Chowk, Jalandhar (144 001), Punjab
Shrimann Hospital is one of the most well-equipped hospitals in Jalandhar in terms of medical infrastructure. The hospital has a capacity of over 300 beds and there are 20 different departments.
Moreover, the hospital has an experienced group of doctors who are giving their services for years. The list of board of directors of the hospital includes stalwarts like Dr. VP Sharma, Dr. Harmeet Paul Singh, Dr. Rajiv Bhatia, and Dr. Ajay Marwaha. All of them have immense experience of more than two decades in the healthcare sector.
- Different types of rooms including suite, super deluxe, semi-private, economy
- Free bus services for patients
- Post Operative ICU
- Post Cath Unit (PCU)
- Heart Command Centre (HCC)
- Intensive Cardiac Care Unit (ICCU)
Contact: 0181 5017777, +91 81451 81451
Jalandhar Pathankot Road, New Reru Chowk, Jalandhar, Punjab
Pal Hospital is also one of the oldest hospitals in Jalandhar. Late Dr. Madhuri Aggarwal and Dr. Dharam Pal established this hospital in the year 1968. For more than 5 decades, the expert team at Pal Hospital has been serving the local community.
They have been catering to people with gynaecology and obstetrics services. In the year 2009, pediatric and eye care services were also added to the list of services. Since then, the hospital has treated over 7000 patients with cataracts.
- State-of-the-art modern equipment for suitable treatment
- Eye care services
- Treatment for piles also available
Contact: 9872377155, 0181-2227155
Partap Bagh, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
BBC Heart Care
BBC Heart Care is one of the most credible and reliable health centers in Jalandhar. Dr. CS Pruthi established this hospital in the year 1996. He is an experienced cardiologist and a renowned name in the medical industry.
The hospital claims to be the first to initiate bypass surgery in northwest India. It is also the first hospital where beating heart bypass surgery was performed on a 90-year-old patient.
- Coronary artery bypass surgery (CABG)
- Open heart surgery for valvular & congenital defects
- Closed heart surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Off-Pump Coronary Bypass or Beating Heart Surgery
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Heart Value repair and replacement
- Surgery for Congenital Heart disease
Contact: +91-181-2222244, +91-181-2222266, +91-181-2222288, +91-181-2222299
301, Lajpat Nagar Jalandhar City, Punjab, 144 001