Check Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023-23: Courses, Application Form & Last Dates details on our University section on e akhabaar
Birsa agricultural University was established in 1981 and is located in Ranchi, Jharkhand. The university offers specialised courses of UG and PG courses such as animal husbandry, forestry streams, Veterinary Sciences, etc. It is a university in an urban area. For more detailed information candidates can visit the official site of the university. http://www.bauranchi.org/
Students of this University are offered with various facilities such as Library facility, Computer Centre, Hostel Facility, Sports & Games Facility, Instrumentation facilities and many more. The programmes and activities of teaching, research and extension are carried through three faculties i.e. Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry and Forestry.
This university also provides top skills in marketing and analytics fields and these university teachers provide its learning concepts in different areas like modules, morals, practice education, and they have dedicated experts who are changing students’ education level and students can find many opportunities from this university, this university is most famous.
The institution wants to advance and become one of the top agricultural universities in the nation. In addition to producing highly qualified technical people resources in agriculture and related fields, BAU-R is also creating efficient technologies that boost agricultural output and productivity, lower cultivation costs, and produce high-quality seed to make the state seed-self-sufficient. It also advises the government of Jharkhand on agricultural research.
Birsa Agricultural University Notifications 2023
- BAU organises Online Off-Campus Collaborative Training Programmes with MANAGE, Hyderabad on ICT and Mass Media in Agricultural State Variety Release Committee Meeting held in the Conference Hall of Department of Agriculture, Government of Jharkhand on 24.03.2023
Birsa Agricultural University MBA,M.Sc,M.Tech,M.Sc. (Agriculture),M.Sc. (Forestry), and B.Sc(H) Admission 2023-23
|Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Extension, Education Agricultural Statistics, Agricultural Engineering (M Tech), Crop Physiology, Agricultural Physics, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry, Plant Breeding & Genetics Agronomy||M.Sc. (Agriculture)|
|Silviculture & Agroforestry, Forest Biology & Tree Improvement, Forest Products & Utilization, Natural Resource Management and Basic Science & Humanities,||M.Sc. (Forestry)|
Streams offered in Birsa Agricultural University university
- Engineering and architecture
- Management and business administration
- Medicines and Allied sciences
Birsa Agricultural University Admission procedure 2023
The admission in the UG programme is done on the basis of bifold procedure. The division is done on the basis of 15% and 85%. Both are for different categories. There are fourteen departments such as:
- Agril Economics
- Agril Engineering
- Agricultural Physics and Meteorology
- Agril. Statistics and Computer Applications
- Crop Physiology
- Agril Entomology
- Agril Extension Education
- Plant Breeding and Genetics
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science and Agril Chemistry
- Home Science
> DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE
It is a one-year program which is followed by a one month training in the food industry. To gain experiences one month of training and field visits to the Food industries are the integral part of the diploma certificate.
> PG courses offered by the university
- Agricultural entomology
- Agricultural education extension
- Agricultural Physics and meteorology
- Livestock production and management
- Animal breeding and genetics
- Soil sciences and agricultural chemistry
- Basic sciences and humanities
- Silviculture and agroforestry
- Bio technology (Hons.) Stream
- Agribusiness management
- MBA (agribusiness)
Birsa Agricultural University application form
Candidates who wish to apply in this university can fill the form through the official website of the university. Please read all the guidelines which are given in the information bulletin which is available on the official website one can download it manually. For the procedure of examination form candidates should take care of the following points:
- The college authority will release the form on the official website of the university.
- For different courses the university will upload the form on the site.
- Aspirants should carefully fill the form and submit before the due date.
- Aspirants should keep the copy of the form, payment receipt, acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Birsa Agricultural University Admission Dates 2023
- Notification date is the 2nd week of April 2023.
- Application forms will be available on this site from 3rd week of April 2023.
- Last date for the submission of the online application form will be 1st Week of May 2023.
- Admit cards will be available on the official site of the university from 2nd week of May 2023.
- Commencement of entrance examination is 4th week of May 2023.
- Results will be declared on the official site of the University on 4th week of June 2023.
Birsa Agricultural University Apply online 2023
- Interested and eligible candidates Can obtain the form from the official site of the university or in person.
- Candidates showed download the application Form from the official site of the website http://www.bauranchi.org/
- Candidates should fill the application form very carefully with their genuine and reliable information.
- Cross check all the details and pay the fees in the form of bank draft, payable to the comptroller, Birsa agricultural University, Kanke, Ranchi, 834006
- Candidates should submit the form before the due date.
- Application forms submitted after the due date or incomplete forms will not be entertained.
Steps to download the results of Birsa Agricultural University
- Candidates should open the official website of the college.
- Candidates shall now fill The application number, date of birth, name, etc.
- Submit your credentials.
- The results will be presented on the screen.
- Candidates should save the results for future references.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number to get the important updates about academic programs and other details.
It is mandatory that candidates must have filled all the
All the details provided by a candidate in the application form should be correct and authentic.
Address: Kanke Patratu Rd, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834006
Phone No.: +91-651-2450832.
When was Birsa Agricultural University Established?
University was established in 1981
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for Birsa Agricultural University?
Contact Numbers Are: +91-651-2450832, Fax: +91-651-2450850 and Email id : www.baujharkhand.org
What is the Birsa Agricultural University Address?
Kanke Patratu Rd, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834006
What approvals does Birsa Agricultural University have?
Which courses are offered by Birsa Agricultural University?
Which companies visit Birsa Agricultural University for campus placements?
IFFCO, JSLPS and BRLPS
What is the Official Website of Birsa Agricultural University?
Post your comments about Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023-23: Courses, Application Form & Last Dates below. E akhabaar published this Birsa Agricultural University Admission 2023-23: Courses, Application Form & Last Dates in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.