Check SKUAST Admission 2023-23: Application Form, Last Dates, Sher-E Kashmir University of Agriculture Sciences and Technology details on our University section on e akhabaar
Sher-E Kashmir University of Agriculture Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) has been established since September 20, 1999. It is one of the popular state university which does admissions on the basis of Entrance Exam. The university offers free counselling session for the students along with various disciplined courses across Under graduation, Post-graduation, Diploma courses and also Doctorate courses.
The main objective of the university is to build and prospering talents and skills among its students.
By generating top-notch human resources, developing cutting-edge technologies, and disseminating them, the university is dedicated to ensuring food, nutritional, and livelihood security and aspires to become a premier institution for highland and mountain agriculture. They want to create human resources for Hill Agriculture and related fields that will benefit the nation, the state, and society at large. Their mission is to create and share technology for farmers’ concerns in agriculture and related fields. They strive to increase their students’ employability, productivity, and profitability.
This University consist of student welfare department that aims towards the overall personality of the students. This department conducts career counselling and placement sessions in all the faculties which also includes skill development. Students are also provided with additional services such as Coaching services, Help & Advice Services etc.
Sher-E-Kashmir University of Agriculture Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) has a counselling and placement cell that Notifications 2023 assist the students in finding jobs in their respective fields. It helps students in interacting with experts in different fields. Some of the top recruiters are IL&FS, Bank of India, IFFCO, NBHC and many more.
Moreover, A learning environment is very important at this time also this university has good teachers and team members who can create a good learning and enjoyable environment for their learners, they provide lots of useful things for their students and they provide other certificate courses that are helpful for student job career.
Applicants may surf the official website of the university for more details like fee structure, application form and date to apply.
SKUAST University Notifications 2023
- BARC, SKUAST-K sign pact to use radiation technology in agriculture
- Monthly Workshop for Extension of Capacity Building of Extension Functionaries for April 2023
- Warrant of Precedence in respect of Officers of SKUAST-Kashmir
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.skuast.org
SKUAST University M.V.Sc,M.F.Sc,M.Sc,and B.Sc Admission 2023
|Animal Genetics & Breeding||M.V.Sc|
|Aquatic Environment Management||M.F.Sc|
|Fish Health Management|
|Fish nutrition and feed technology|
|Agricultural Extension & Communication||M.Sc|
SKUAST Academic Programs
- Veterinary Sciences
SKUAST COURSES AS PER ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- BSc: This bachelors course provides specialization in two fields i.e. Agriculture and Biotechnology. Applicants need to have his/her 10+2 certificate with at least 50% of marks and for reserved category it is 40% of minimum marks. Candidates will be selected on the basis of J score or ICAR followed by high school marks.
- BVSc & AH: Candidates need to have minimum 50% in high school and for the reserved category of candidates it is 40% minimum. Applicants will be selected on the basis of J score and ICAR score. (SKUAST-J will be conducted in the month of June)
- MSc (Basic Science and Biotechnology): Candidates who want admission in this course should have 60% at least for open category and for the candidates of reserved category i.e. 55% minimum.
SKUAST offers specialization in Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Statistics, Biochemistry.
- MVSc.: This course offers specialization in many courses which are Livestock Product Technology, Livestock Production and Management, Animal Genetics and Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education, Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Surgery and Radiology, Veterinary Pathology, Public Health and Epidemiology, Veterinary Parasitology, Pharmacology and Toxicology, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Biochemistry and Veterinary Anatomy.
- MBA: This is a full-time master’s course and provide specialization in Agri-Business. And the candidates who want admission in this course should have done graduation in any discipline with at least 50% of marks aggregate.
- MSc (Allied Science and Agri.): The candidates who applied for this course should have bachelor’s degree with 60% marks. And the specializations it offers are Forestry, Agriculture Economics and ABM, Sericulture, Agriculture Extension and Communication, Food Science and Technology, Vegetable Science, Fruit Science, Plant Pathology, Genetics and Plant Breeding Agronomy, Entomology, Floriculture and Landscaping.
- PhD Allied Science: Candidates need to have 60% minimum marks and its specialization are Biotechnology, Agro-Forestry, Sericulture, Food Science and Technology, Vegetable Science, Fruit Science, Agronomy, Entomology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Agriculture Extensions and Communication.
- PhD Basic Science: Candidates need to have his/her master’s degree with minimum of 65% of marks and for reserved category it is 60% for admission in this course. It offers specialization in Biochemistry and Chemistry. And candidates will be judged on the basis of Bachelor marks and on merit basis.
- PhD Veterinary: Veterinary Medicine, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Surgery and Radiology, Anatomy, Pathology, Animal Nutrition, Parasitology, Public Health, Microbiology, Animal Genetics and Breeding, Livestock Production and Management etc.
SKUAST Application Procedure
Candidates can fill the application form online and offline both modes as per their choices. Before filling the application form please read all the details carefully given in the prospectus.
Upload passport size photograph, signature and relevant documents in the correct JPG format.
Fill all the required details in the application form with correct details and make payment of application fee via debit card/credit card or in the form of DD.
Before clicking on the submit button please check once the form because after that you cannot change or edit in it. Take a print out of the form for future response.
When was SKUAST Established?
University was established in 1999
What are Contact Numbers & Email id for SKUAST?
Contact Numbers Are: 0194-2262207 , 0194-2262207 and Email id :email@example.com
What is the SKUAST Address?
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir 180009
What approvals does SKUAST have?
Which courses are offered by SKUAST?
Agriculture. B.Sc. ( Hons) Agriculture. B.Sc. ( Veterinary Sciences. B.V. Sc & A.H. Fisheries. Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc.) Horticulture. B.Sc. ( Hons) Horticulture.
Which companies visit SKUAST for campus placements?
Bank of India | IFFCO | teamlease
Post your comments about SKUAST Admission 2023-23: Application Form, Last Dates, Sher-E Kashmir University of Agriculture Sciences and Technology below. E akhabaar published this SKUAST Admission 2023-23: Application Form, Last Dates, Sher-E Kashmir University of Agriculture Sciences and Technology in our Univeristy details section by text taken from internet. We takes no responsibility of any errors, Please Check official records.