Check PALAK PARATHA Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
PALAK PARATHA Ingredients & Instructions
Palak Paratha / Spinach Paratha / How To Make Palak Paratha Recipe / Palak Ka Paratha Recipe
Palak paratha is another excellent variation of paratha where you can include some healthy greens in the paratha. Palak or spinach is rich in fiber and iron. Spinach Paratha is an Indian bread made from whole wheat flour, spinach and spices. You can have paratha with green chutney or pickle or curd.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 3 cup
- Finely Chopped Spinach or Palak (steamed) – 1 cup
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Water as needed –
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- In a big bowl, add wheat flour, spinach or palak, salt, ajwain, red chili powder, coriander powder and garam masala, mix well.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency.
- Cover it and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Then make small balls and roll them like paratha.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa, turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot palak paratha with yogurt or your favorite chutney or pickle.
PALAK PARATHA was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about PALAK PARATHA below. If you know any more ways to cook PALAK PARATHA then let us know.