Check QUINOA CINNAMON PORRIDGE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
QUINOA CINNAMON PORRIDGE Ingredients & Instructions
Quinoa Cinnamon Porridge / Vegan Recipe
Quinoa Cinnamon Porridge is made of quinoa, cinnamon powder, apple and lemon juice. Quinoa Cinnamon Porridge is quite good for weight loss. You can add cinnamon according to your taste. For garnishing you can use different types of fruits.
- Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Easy
- Quinoa – 1 cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 tbsp
- Water – 2 cup
- Cinnamon Powder as per taste –
- Apple Juice – 2 cup
- Raisins – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Blueberies and Chopped Banana – 1/4 cup
- Wash the quinoa and keep aside.
- Heat the water in a pan on a medium flame, add quinoa.
- Bring to a boil it.
- Cover and cook it till quinoa gets soft.
- Now add apple juice, raisins, lemon juice, cinnamon and salt.
- Cover and cook again for 5-10 min.
- Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Garnish with blueberries and banana.
- Serve hot quinoa cinnamon porridge.
QUINOA CINNAMON PORRIDGE was last modified: March 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about QUINOA CINNAMON PORRIDGE below. If you know any more ways to cook QUINOA CINNAMON PORRIDGE then let us know.