Check SATTU KI KACHORI RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
SATTU KI KACHORI RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Sattu Ki Kachori Recipe / Sattu Ki Puri Recipe / Kachori Recipe
Sattu Ki Kachori Recipe is a tasty delicacy from Bihar. This is stuffed Indian bread prepared using roasted chik pea-channa flour. It is very easy to prepare Sattu Ki Kachori and it also consumes less time. It is very tasty, delicious and crunchy kachori recipe. Sattu ki kachori is made of wheat flour, sattu, coriander leaves, green chilli and spices. You can serve with chutney or raita.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough:— – –
- Wheat Flour(atta) – 2 cup
- Salt – as per taste
- Water as needed –
- Oil for dough –
For Stuffing:— – –
- Sattu – 11/2 cup
- Oil for stuff – 11/2 tbsp
- Hing – a pinch
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilli – 2 nos.
- Grated Ginger – 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves – 1 tbsp
- Oil for frying –
- For making stuffing:—- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add hing and cumin seed, fry for 2 min.
- Add green chili and ginger, fry for 3 min.
- Now put Sattu, coriander powder and stir fry it till color turns little brown.
- Add red chili powder, garam masala, dry mango powder, salt, coriander leaves and mix well, keep aside.
- For making dough:—
- In a bowl, add atta, little salt and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Take small portion from the dough and make a hole in each round portion and pour the stuff mix and seal it.
- Roll these balls a little and make a poori, make a smooth ball without any cracks and flatten it between your palms roll it in a circle of 2 ½ – 3 inch diameter.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat for deep fry, slide the poori carefully and press very gently with spatula when it tries to come on top and puff up.
- After it puffs up, turn on other side and fry till turns little golden brown on both side.
- Serve hot sattu ki kachori with curd/pickle.
SATTU KI KACHORI RECIPE was last modified: April 3rd, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about SATTU KI KACHORI RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook SATTU KI KACHORI RECIPE then let us know.