Full Readout How to use tea tree oil for genital warts.
1. Genital warts are a common condition which is caused by the human papillomavirus also known as HPV. These can be very uncomfortable and cause pain and itching around the genital areas.
2. There are many medical creams available which can be used to soothe these from a doctor. However, if you wish to treat this naturally and cheaply, you can use tea tree oil from over the counter. Tea tree oil is a natural remedy and antiseptic which comes from several plants originating in Australia and New Zealand. It is wonderful for treating problems in the body, especially the skin. You Will Need 4 Drops Tea Tree Oil 4 Drops Coconut Oil Cotton Balls Petroleum Jelly Method Mix equal parts tea tree oil and coconut oil together to form the mixture. Carefully apply the petroleum jelly to the healthy skin surrounding warts. This will protect it from irritation from the oil. Then gently apply the oil using a cotton ball and let it sit for 30 minutes. This may cause irritation and stinging, as the oil begins to destroy warts. Do this once per day, and within a week you will notice warts turning white. They will then dry up and fall away.
3. It is important that you use a good quality tea tree oil, as this contains the important compounds that are needed for this treatment. You must ensure that you mix this with a carrier oil as it very potent. Coconut oil serves as a great skin moisturiser and helps the skin to heal faster.
4. Be sure to only apply the mixture to the warts, and not the healthy skin. The petroleum jelly will protect healthy skin, so be sure to not skip this step.
5. If you do not have petroleum jelly, you can use some of the coconut oil to protect the healthy skin.
6. Tea tree oil contains terpinen-4-o a, a compound which destroys the infection that causes warts to form. This will kill the HPV virus from within the skin cells.
7. The HPV virus is the leading cause of warts in this sensitive area of the body. There are vaccinations available for teenagers to protect against certain types of HPV.
8. There are alternative remedies which you can use to get rid of genital warts. We recommend castor oil, baking soda, garlic paste or apple cider vinegar.
9. To prevent warts from returning, you can eat immune-boosting foods regularly such as garlic, moringa tea, and cruciferous vegetables. It is important to boost the internal health of the body to fight off infections such as this.
10. To learn how to boost your health and other natural remedies for genital warts, please see our other videos. Thank you very much for listening, alike is always appreciated and remember to subscribe and tap the bell for more healthy videos. I wish you great health, wealth and happiness. YouTube Description: How to use tea tree oil for genital warts. (Treatment) [Subtitles]
In this article, we discuss a natural remedy for genital warts using tea tree oil. These warts are caused by the HPV virus which infects the skin cells and causes inflammation. The tea tree oil can be used to destroy warts within a week or two, by applying it for 30 minutes a day. Be sure to protect the healthy skin surrounding warts with either petroleum jelly or coconut oil.