The benefits of using saw palmetto for prostate health.
1. Prostate enlargement is a common problem in men, especially with age. This condition may make it difficult to urinate properly or may cause frequent urination.
2. This condition is also known as BPH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy) and can lead to prostatitis and infections if left untreated.
3. Saw Palmetto extract is made from the fruit of the saw palmetto. This works to increase the health of the prostate.
4. Saw palmetto can be purchased in pill form and taken on a daily basis. It shrinks the inner lining and takes the pressure off the prostate. This allows for easier urine flow.
5. It also prevents testosterone from being converted to a more potent form called dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This reduces the risk of hair loss with age.
6. Many men who have undergone surgery on the prostate use saw palmetto as a supplement to prevent further problems in the future.
7. Saw palmetto has also been shown to reduce pelvic pain and boost sex drive.
8. It also treats hormonal imbalances and works to increase a low sperm count.
9. Many people who suffer from bronchitis, migraines or diabetes take a supplement of saw palmetto on a daily basis to help treat these problems.
10. We also recommend taking pumpkin seeds on a daily basis for prostate-related problems.