The health benefits of garlic extract.
1. Garlic is one of the most powerful superfoods in the world, which has been used as a natural medicine since ancient times by the Ancient Egyptians, Babylonians, Chinese, Romans and Greeks.
2. This natural bulb is known for its ability to cure all kinds of infections and diseases in the body and has been proven to be more powerful than antibiotic drugs.
3. Many people do not like the taste of garlic, as it can also leave you with bad breath. Garlic extract is usually made odourless and has all of the health benefits of fresh garlic, yet is more easily absorbed into the blood.
4. Garlic extract is one of the best supplements to take to combat a cold or flu infection. This helps the body to heal faster, and also prevents further infections.
5. The active compounds within garlic extract can significantly lower blood pressure and treat those suffering from hypertension. In fact, studies have shown this to just as effective as the prescription drug Atenolol.
6. This Garlic extract can also be used to protect the organs from heavy metal poisoning. Garlic has been used to reduce lead toxicity in the blood.
7. People who suffer from headaches regularly may find that taking a daily supplement of garlic extract will get rid of the problem.
8. Athletes who have to keep super fit and healthy often take these to reduce tiredness and provide them with more energy. This was used by Olympic athletes in ancient Greece. It can even lower the heart rate slightly during workouts.
9. It contains healthy doses of Manganese, Vitamin B1, B6, Vitamin C, Selenium, Fiber, Calcium, Copper, Potassium, Phosphorus and Iron.
10. Garlic extract is made by ageing garlic, which allows the powerful compound called allicin to break down into healthier compounds which are more easily absorbed into the blood.
11. For those who suffer from high cholesterol levels, taking garlic extract on a daily basis will reduce LDL cholesterol. Lowering the risk of heart disease.
12. Free radical damage in the body contributes to the ageing process and poor mental health. The antioxidants in garlic extract get rid of free radicals and may reduce the risk of cognitive problems and Alzheimer’s disease.
13. Yeast infections are caused by an overgrowth of candida in the body. Garlic extract has been proven to reduce Candida Albicans, therefore helping to heal the problem quickly.
14. You can purchase garlic extract in capsule, tablet or liquid form from many health foods stores, or from online retailers.