The health benefits of Spinach Juice
1. Spinach is one of the healthiest leafy greens known to man. It contains a vast array of nutrients which can provide health benefits to the human body.
2. Drinking spinach juice on a daily basis can be used to cure stomach ulcers, chronic constipation, acid reflux and most forms of digestive problems.
3. Spinach juice is highly rich in a green pigment called chlorophyll. Many scientific studies have shown this to help prevent cancer in the body.
4. Those who suffer from asthma or lung issues may consider drinking this on a regular basis. The beta carotene helps to improve lung function and reduces the risk of breathing issues in the future.
5. To enjoy the benefits of the juice, it should be made fresh on a daily basis. You can store the following drink up to 2 days in the refrigerator. You Will Need 2 Cups Spinach Leaves 1 Cup Water (250ml) 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice 1 Apple
Method: Wash the spinach leaves well to remove any dirt or debris. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and process. Strain this through a sieve or fine mesh. You now have a delicious glass of spinach juice. You can double, triple, or multiply this recipe to produce a larger amount of spinach juice. Drinking this over ice makes the experience even more pleasant. The lemon juice is also important as it breaks down oxalates within the spinach.
6. Like most green drinks, spinach juice provides a powerhouse of essential minerals and vitamins which clear up the skin in no time. After drinking this for 2-3 days you will notice the skin has a natural glow.
7. Spinach contains alpha-lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant. This is helpful for those with diabetes, as it decreases insulin resistance and lowers blood sugar levels naturally.
8. Those who wish to increase the health of their heart and cardiovascular system will love this drink. The high amount of potassium reduces blood pressure and keeps the blood flowing properly.
9. The Vitamin K concentration in spinach juice naturally strengthens the bones. It helps the bones to absorb calcium. This is especially useful for those who have arthritis or osteoporosis.
10. Spinach juice has large quantities of Vitamin A, which increases the health of the eyes. This can improve the eyesight and reduce the risk of macular degeneration and cataracts with age.
11. Vitamin A is also vital in producing healthy hair follicles and skin cells. You may notice that your hair becomes thicker and healthier over time. 12. Both Vitamin C and A within the juice work together to produce collagen which makes the skin look younger and reduces wrinkles.
13. You may also add fresh spinach leaves to delicious salads, soups and stir-fries. Drinking spinach juice is more easily absorbed by the body, as the stomach does not have to work hard to break down the fibres.
14. If you suffer from migraines or headaches try drinking a cup of today’s remedy. The magnesium helps the muscles to relax around the neck and head, relieving tension and pain.
15. Drinking healthy green juices can be an exciting and rewarding experience. Add different flavour combinations with other herbs and spices.
16. If you find it difficult to sleep at night, then it is likely you are devoid of important nutrients. Spinach juice, Kale Juice, Banana Tea and Herbal Drinks will help your brain to produce serotonin and dopamine. These hormones help you to relax and sleep on a regular cycle.
17. You can purchase spinach in bulk from farmers markets and then wash, bag and freeze them into 2 cup portions. Freezing the leaves ensures that the nutrients within are preserved for up to 6 months.
18. Try adding a carrot into the mixture if you wish to improve the health of your teeth and gums. Elements within these two ingredients can reduce gum disease and bleeding gums. It also helps to remineralize damaged teeth.
19. Reduce you daily intake of processed sugars and carbohydrates to improve the health of your body. Sugars prevent the body from absorbing all of the nutrients that it needs.