How to use garlic for athlete’s foot.
1. Athlete’s foot, also known as foot fungus is a common problem where cracked and itchy skin appears between the toes and underneath the foot.
2. This happens when the feet have been wet for too long, from sweat or other moisture. A fungus called Trichophyton rubrum infects the skin. It can be very uncomfortable, with red cracked skin, itching, burning and irritation. 3. The good news is that there are many natural remedies which can be used to heal and prevent athlete’s foot. Today we will share with you a remedy using garlic to quickly cure athlete’s foot and promote healing of the skin.
Let’s take a look at the recipe: You Will Need 2 Cloves, 2 Garlic and 6 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Method: Slice the garlic very finely with a sharp knife and mix with the olive oil in a bowl. Alternatively, you can use a fine grater. Spread this all over the feet, especially between the toes, the heel and bottom. Wrap the feet in cling film or cellophane and let this mixture work for 3-4 hours. Do this once per day, for three days. The infection will be destroyed and then the foot can be allowed to heal naturally.
4. Garlic contains powerful compounds such as allicin which gets rid of the foot fungus due to its natural fungicidal properties.
5. This is extremely cheap and is a faster, and more effective cure than over the counter products and chemicals.
6. This also works to quickly heal cracked heals and has a skin-softening effect when used on a daily basis. You can repeat this procedure once per month to prevent athlete’s foot from returning.
7. We also recommend sprinkling baking soda into your socks on a daily basis. This soaks up sweat, and moisture preventing infections of the skin tissue.
8. Garlic is one of the most powerful natural medicines and can be taken internally to boost the overall health of the body. It is added as a flavouring to delicious meals and is one of the best things you can consume
9. We also have a video which uses baking soda as a natural treatment for foot fungus. You can mix garlic and baking soda if you wish to double the effects.