Check CRUNCHY MUESLI Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
CRUNCHY MUESLI Ingredients & Instructions
Crunchy Muesli / Crunchy Muesli Recipe
Crunchy Muesli is made of oats, wheat germ, raisins, almond, walnut, wheat bran, oat bran and brown sugar. It is very fulfilling and completely cholesterol free. You can garnish with apple slices. It takes no time preparing healthy and fulfilling breakfast using muesli.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats – 2 cup
- Toasted Wheat Germ – 1/2 cup
- Raisins – 1 cup
- Almond – 1/4 cup
- Walnuts – 1/4 cup
- Wheat Bran – 1/2 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Oat Bran – 1/2 cup
- Raw Sunflower Seeds – 1/4 cup
- Chop the almond and keep aside.
- Chop the walnut and keep aside.
- In a big bowl, add oats, wheat germ, raisins, almond, walnuts, wheat bran, brown sugar, oat bran and raw sunflower seed, mix well.
- Store in a airtight container.
CRUNCHY MUESLI was last modified: March 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about CRUNCHY MUESLI below. If you know any more ways to cook CRUNCHY MUESLI then let us know.