Check OATS KHEER RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
OATS KHEER RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Oats kheer recipe is a sweet version of the oat recipes. It is easy to make, healthy and delicious. Boil oats with milk, flavor with rose water and cardamom powder and garnish with kaju, almond and dates. Oats payasam is one such delicious preparation using this oats. Oat is a rice fiber that help to remove the cholesterol.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Skill Level: Easy
- Oats – 1 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder – a pinch
- Rose Water – 2 tbsp
- Diet Sugar or Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Chopped Kaju/Cashew Nut – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Almond – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Dates – 2 tbsp
- Heat the 1 tbsp of ghee in a pan on medium flame, add oats.
- Roast the oats and keep aside.
- Heat the milk in pan on medium flame, boil it.
- Add cardamom powder and rose water, mix well.
- Add the dates and roastde oats.
- Cook for 3-4 min.
- Add sugar and mix it till the sugar gets dissolved.
- Garnish with kaju and almond.
- Serve hot or chilled.
OATS KHEER RECIPE was last modified: November 7th, 2019 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about OATS KHEER RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook OATS KHEER RECIPE then let us know.