Check OATS PANCAKE RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
OATS PANCAKE RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Oats Pancake Recipe / Oats Pancake Without Egg
Oats Pancake Recipe is made by using of oats, wheat flour, honey and milk. You can enjoy it in your snacks or in your breakfast. Oats pancake recipe can be and ideal item for kids’ lunch box. I am sure they would have it with joys and at the same time it is very healthy and filling for them too.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Oats – 1 cup
- Honey – 3 tbsp
- Wheat Flour – 1/2 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tbsp
- Milk – 1 cup
- In a bowl, soak oats in milk for 20 min and keep aside.
- In another bowl, add wheat flour, baking powder and salt, mix well.
- Add honey in the oats bowl and mix well.
- Add oats mixture in the wheat flour bowl and mix well.
- Add milk and make batter.
- Cover the batter and keep aside for 10-15 min.
- Take out some batter and dilute with water till you reach the right consistency and it should be thick but easy to spread.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan on a medium flame.
- When hot, add a few drops of oil to it and swirl to coat all sides of the pan.
- Now pour a ladle full of batter onto the pan and lightly use the ladle to spread the batter into a circular shape from the center outwards, make a circle of diameter roughly 4-5″.
- Drizzle with a little oil and lift the edges of the cheela to allow oil to go under it.
- Flip now and cook it till the other side turns little golden brown.
- Pour a little honey on the top of oatmeal pancake.
- Serve hot oat pancake.
OATS PANCAKE RECIPE was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about OATS PANCAKE RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook OATS PANCAKE RECIPE then let us know.