Check CARROT PEAS PARATHA Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
CARROT PEAS PARATHA Ingredients & Instructions
Carrot Peas Paratha / How To Make Mutter Carrot Paratha / Carrot Peas Stuffed Paratha
Carrot pea paratha recipe is another popular stuffed paratha. Mutter carrot paratha is a type of stuffed paratha that is stuffed with flavored carrot or gajar, pea or mutter, ginger, green chili, coriander leaves and spices. You can serve as breakfast or dinner or lunch. You can enjoy with curd or pickle or any favorite chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough : —– –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 3 cup
- Water as needed –
For Stuffing: —- –
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- A Pinch Hing –
- Cooked & Mashed Mutter (Green Peas) – 1 cup
- Grated Gajar – 1 cup
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) – 1-2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- Make dough of wheat flour as we are preparing for paratha/roti and cover it with wet muslin cloth and keep a side for 30 min.
- For making stuffing:— Heat the oil in a pan on meidum flame, add hing, ginger and green chilies.
- Fry it till ginger starts turning goldenbrown.
- Add boiled and mashed peas, grated carrot, garam masala, salt and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Fry for 3-4 min.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Fry for 2-3 min and remove the pan from the flame and allow to cool.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one. Now roll it slightly.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa, turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot carrot peas paratha with spicy curd or raita or chutney or pickle.
CARROT PEAS PARATHA was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about CARROT PEAS PARATHA below. If you know any more ways to cook CARROT PEAS PARATHA then let us know.