Check CHANA DAL PARATHA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
CHANA DAL PARATHA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Chana Dal Paratha Recipe / Chana Dal Paratha / Stuffed Chana Dal Paratha
Chana dal paratha recipe are nutritious and a wholesome meal. Chana Dal Paratha is a delicious paratha recipe made with combination of flours, bengal gram and spices. It is the most flavorful and tasty paratha which is great to serve with raita or chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Chana Dal – 1 cup
- Chopped Garlic – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 nos.
- Ajwain – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 2 cup
- Oil (for dough) – 2 tbsp
- Water as needed –
- Salt as per taste –
- Oil for frying –
- Wash and soak chana dal for over night.
- In a grinder, add soaked channa dal, garlic, ginger, green chili, coriander leaves and grind it, make fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add ajwain and dal paste, half fry the mix, then add salt and dry mango powder.
- Fry the mix till the dal changes colour lightly, stir continuously.
- In a bowl, add atta and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 minutes.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till turns golden brown.
- Serve hot dal paratha with yogurt (curd) and your favorite chutney and pickle.
CHANA DAL PARATHA RECIPE was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about CHANA DAL PARATHA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook CHANA DAL PARATHA RECIPE then let us know.