Check GOBHI PARATHA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
GOBHI PARATHA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Gobhi Paratha Recipe / How To Make Gobi Paratha Recipe / Stuffed Cauliflower Paratha / Gobi Paratha recipe
Gobi paratha recipe is another popular paratha from Punjab region along with aloo paratha and another stuffed paratha. Gobhi paratha is a type of stuffed paratha that is stuffed with flavored cauliflower or gobhi, ginger, green chili, coriander leaves and spices. You can serve as breakfast or dinner or lunch. You can enjoy with curd or pickle or any favorite chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough : —- –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 4 cup
- Water as needed –
For Stuffing: —- –
- Grated Cauliflower (Gobi) – 2 cup
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 tbsp
- Coriander Leaves (finely chopped) – 2-3 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- In a bowl, add atta or maida and oil, mix well so oil incorporates well with flour.
- Add enough water to make a dough of rolling consistency, as we are preparing for paratha/roti and keep aside covered for 15 min.
- For making stuffing:—- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, ginger and green chilies.
- Fry it till ginger starts turning little golden brown.
- Add dry mango powder, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, salt and garam masala, mix well.
- Add grated gobhi and fry for 3-4 min.
- Cover and cook it till gobhi gets soft.
- Now add coriander leaves and mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and keep aside, allow to cool.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa, turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot gobhi paratha with yogurt or your favorite chutney or pickle.
GOBHI PARATHA RECIPE was last modified: March 19th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about GOBHI PARATHA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook GOBHI PARATHA RECIPE then let us know.