Check PANEER PARATHA Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
PANEER PARATHA Ingredients & Instructions
Paneer Paratha / Paneer Paratha Recipe / Cottage Cheese Stuffed Paratha / How To Make Paneer Paratha
Paneer paratha is another popular paratha from Punjab region along with aloo paratha and another stuffed paratha. Paneer paratha is stuffed with spiced paneer or cottage cheese. It is a delicious and healthy dish usually served with raita or pickle or chutney.
- Prep Time: 15-20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
For Dough : —- –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 3 cup
- Water as needed –
For Stuffing: —- –
- Grated Paneer or Cottage Cheese – 11/2 cup
- Chopped Green Chilies – 2-3 tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onion – 1/2 cup
- Chopped Coriander Leaves – 2-3 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1 tbsp
- Grated Ginger – 1 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste –
- Butter / Oil for frying –
- Make dough of wheat flour (atta), as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- For making stuff:— In a bowl, add paneer, green chili, onion, coriander leaves, garam masala, ginger, dry mango powder and salt, mix well.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa, turn it and pour half tablespoon oil or butter.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry.
- Turn it and again pour oil or butter on the other side.
- Cook on a low heat till it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot paneer paratha with yogurt or your favorite chutney or pickle.
PANEER PARATHA was last modified: April 15th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about PANEER PARATHA below. If you know any more ways to cook PANEER PARATHA then let us know.