Check MOONG DAL PARATHA RECIPE Cooking details from Food Recipe information Database section on e akhabaar
MOONG DAL PARATHA RECIPE Ingredients & Instructions
Moong Dal Paratha Recipe / Moong Dal Stuffed Paratha / Green Moong Dal Paratha
Moong dal paratha recipe is a excellent morning breakfast, easy to make, healthy, delicious mouth watering recipe of Indian Paratha’s and light in digesting as well. It is made of wheat flour roti which is stuffed with spicy ground moong dal and flavoured coriander leaves. Moong Dal is full of proteins and vitamins. You can serve with raita and pickle.
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2-3
- Skill Level: Medium
- Moong Dal – 1/2 cup
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin Seed – 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Dry Mango Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- A Pinch Hing –
- Wheat Flour (Atta) – 1 cup
- Salt as per taste –
- Water as needed –
- Oil for frying –
- Wash and soak moong dal for 2-3 hour.
- In a grinder, add soaked moong dal and grind it, make fine paste and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan on medium flame, add cumin seed, hing, turmeric powder and dal paste.
- Half fry the mixture, then add red chili powder, salt and dry mango powder, mix well.
- Fry the mix till the dal changes colour lightly and stir continuously.
- Make dough of wheat flour (atta), as we are preparing for paratha/roti.
- Make two medium size chapati, add the filling to the one chapati and cover it with the second one.
- Cook on a pre-heated Tawa. Turn it and pour half tablespoon oil.
- Spread it on the paratha and shallow fry over low heat.
- Turn it and again pour oil on the other side.
- Cook it till turns little golden brown.
- Serve hot moong dal paratha with yogurt, chutney and pickle.
MOONG DAL PARATHA RECIPE was last modified: April 14th, 2014 by Authentic Indian Vegetarian Recipes
Post your comments about MOONG DAL PARATHA RECIPE below. If you know any more ways to cook MOONG DAL PARATHA RECIPE then let us know.